Lights Over Atlanta - Atlanta's #1 Outdoor Lighting Company
Lights Over Atlanta - #1 Outdoor Lighting Company in Atlanta, GA
Lights Over Atlanta
Party and Event Lighting FAQ
1. How much do your services cost?
- The cost for your party or event lighting project depends on the size and difficulty of the display.
- Generally our prices range from as little as a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands for large scale commercial projects.
2. Can I rent the lights?
- If you decide to keep the lighting, we will prepare the system for permanent installation. Pricing may change based upon the additional work involved.
3. What's the process?
- We will consult with you at your home or place of business to craft a design that works best for you.
- After determining your project specifications, we will draft a proposal for your review.
- Once you approve your design and proposal, we will schedule a date for installation. (Rush Services Available)
- If you would like the lighting removed after your event, we will remove the system within 7 business days.
4. What guarantees do you offer?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We understand that your party or event is important to you. In the unlikely event that an issue arises with your lighting display, one of our certified technicians will address and repair the problem within 24 hours.
5. Will you install lights that I already own?
- We will install lights that you already own if they have been customized for your home by a professional lighting company.
- Upon inspection of your equipment, we can determine if they are suitable for reuse.
Lights Over Atlanta provides all equipment necessary to make a quality lighting display that you will enjoy. Our products have been quality checked to ensure maximum efficiency and durability.
6. Why should I use Lights Over Atlanta?
- Lights Over Atlanta prides itself on being the premier Christmas lighting company for the Metro Atlanta area.
- Our tireless research and refinement of our techniques and products has propelled us to the forefront of the lighting installation industry.
- Our clients' safety and satisfaction is our main concern.
- We do not use day laborers or inexperienced personnel for our consultations or installations. Everyone that arrives at your home or place of business is a legal U.S. citizen that has been thoroughly background checked and randomly drug tested.
- With our high quality team of professionals, we can ensure that your Christmas lighting installation is stress-free and dependable.