Lights Over Atlanta - Atlanta's #1 Outdoor Lighting Company
Lights Over Atlanta - #1 Outdoor Lighting Company in Atlanta, GA
Lights Over Atlanta
Landscape Lighting FAQ
1. Why do I want LED lights instead of incandescent?
- LED lights are more durable and last longer than incandescent lighting
- LED lights use 80% less electricity than traditional bulbs
- LED lights look exactly the same as the traditional incandescent bulb
- LED lights are cooler to the touch than halogen bulbs which attract ants due to their warmth
2. Why should I use Lights Over Atlanta?
- Lights Over Atlanta prides itself on being the premier Christmas lighting company for the Metro Atlanta area.
- Our tireless research and refinement of our techniques and products has propelled us to the forefront of the lighting installation industry.
- Our clients' safety and satisfaction is our main concern.
- We do not use day laborers or inexperienced personnel for our consultations or installations. Everyone that arrives at your home or place of business is a legal U.S. citizen that has been thoroughly background checked and randomly drug tested.
- With our high quality team of professionals, we can ensure that your Christmas lighting installation is stress-free and dependable.
3. What's the process?
- We will consult with you at your home or place of business to craft a design that works best for you.
- After determining your project specifications, we will draft a proposal for your review.
- Once you approve your design and proposal, we will schedule a date for installation.
4. What guarantees do you offer?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We understand how much your lighting system means to you. In the unlikely event that an issue arises with your lighting display, one of our certified technicians will address and repair the problem within 1-3 business days.